- 2 small or 1 large onion(s), diced
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cans (4 oz. each) diced green chilies
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. cloves
- 3 cans (14.5 oz. each) chicken broth (lower sodium if possible)
- 4 cups pulled rotisserie chicken
- 2 to 3 cans (15.5 oz. each) Great Northern white beans, drained and rinsed – use 2 or 3 depending how much you like beans!
- In a large soup pot, saute onions and oil together until onions are transparent.
- Add green chilies, garlic, cumin, oregano, green chilies, pepper, cloves, and saute 2 to 3 more minutes.
- Add chicken broth, chicken, and beans. Bring to a boil; cover pot and simmer 15 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Recipe and photos from fannetasticfood.com