Kids will enjoy this salad as much as adults.
- 6 cups watermelon, peeled and cubed (1/2 watermelon)
- 4 cups cantelope, peeled and cubed
- 4 cups green grapes, washed
- 2 cups blueberries, washed
- 2 20 oz cans pineapple chunks (drained) or 3 cups fresh pineapple chunks
Remove watermelon and cantelope rinds. Cut into cubes (chunks). Add to a large bowl.
Add in pineapple chunks, grapes, and blueberries. Gently stir until all the fruit is distributed evenly. Serve immediately or store in refrigerator.
(Optional) Use mini cookie cutters to create cute shapes from the melon to place on top of the finished salad.
- Creator: Sammi Ricke