Oregon Jewish Life, the monthly, full-color gloss Jewish lifestyles magazine, highlights the vitality, diversity, challenges and accomplishments of the Jewish Community of Oregon and SW Washington. We feature stories and regular columns on local businesses, personalities, congregations, Jewish organizations, food, singles, travel, the arts, fashion, seniors and education, as well as a calendar of events, and more. A digital version of the magazine and calendar will also be available online.
Mailed directly to the homes and businesses of some of Oregon’s most engaged and respected community members, Oregon Jewish Life is also widely distributed to high traffic venue’s throughout Oregon and SW Washington.
Who reads Oregon Jewish Life?
- 58% are between the ages of 30 and 59
- 60% are women
- 49% report annual incomes of $100,000 or more
- 88% own their own home
- 52% have children at home
- 88% have a four-year college degree
- 98% dine out at least once per week
- 49% actively trade in securities
- 64% engage in outdoor recreation regularly
- 72% engage in cultural activities regularly
- 75% purchased airline, train or ship tickets