Add to Calendar
Join us on Saturday, Dec 8, 5-7:30 pm at P’nai Or for songs, candle lighting, potluck dinner, and games for kids and adults!
Celebrate Chanukah with Rabbi Hannah Laner and the P’nai Or community!
– Everyone’s invited, old and young!
– Children and families get a head start on celebrating at 4 pm downstairs with a Bouncy House! and crafts. Join in candle lighting with the whole community at 5.
– Please plan to arrive by 4:45 to set down your potluck dish and set up your menorah with candles.
– Communal candle lighting! You are invited to bring your own menorah and candles from home. We will also have a few extra menorahs and candles to light if you aren’t able to bring your own.
– Chanukah songs with the P’nai Or House Band! We’ll start with some popular songs to dance to.–Latke potluck dinner! We’ll need homemade latkes, applesauce, sour cream, side salads, desserts, beverages. (No meat please). We’ll warm up the latkes in our kitchen downstairs.
– “The Last Night of Chanukah” CD by Rabbi Aryeh Hirschfield zt’l for sale, $10.
*** CAN YOU HELP WITH SETUP OR CLEANUP? Please contact our Chanukah party coordinator, Mark Nedleman, at email@example.com or 503-803-2768.